Friday, May 15, 2015

Miscellanies



  • This is very interesting. I spent over a year combined of my teenage years rehabbing a torn ACL. I tore my ACL, had surgery, rehabed for 6 months, and then tore it again and started the whole process over. 
  • What I found fascinating about this article was how it all came about. A young lady just thought that the current settled science seemed absurd and decided there had to be a better way. Sometimes it just takes a person from the outside to look at something to bring in fresh perspective and having the courage to go for it.
  • Speaking of speaking, I was going to link to a very good article I found on freedom of speech and some almost prophetic words from George Orwell. But, it's gone from the interwebs. Maybe the website crashed. Maybe, it was a conspiracy....
  • One thing that wasn't scubbed from the public record is Jeff Short's book review. If the book is half as good as the review, then I say buy it. Well done sir. Well done
  • Speaking of good writing, check out the new YouTube channel of Jonathan Rogers. Preachers, watch this before writing your next article or illustration.



No comments: