Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My New Bible

I have my new bible today, and I love it. After almost a year of diligent searching, I finally found a company that was able to convert my bible into an interleaved bible (a blank page between every page of scripture). I could have purchased an interleaved, but I am so familiar to my current bible, that often when I can't remember the chapter or verse, I know what side of the page it's on, and I didn't want to start that process over with an new bible.






Now, I am looking forward to filling it up with study notes. I think that it will be a profitable tool, especially for someone with a poor memory such as myself. I know many times I regretted not having the ability to put more detailed notes in the small margins, but that problem has been solved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can u please tell me who are the ones who rebound the bible with the blank pages? I have been wanting to do this for some time and can't find one to purchase online that I really care for. I would love to send them one of my favorite bibles to interleave. Thanks.

doug4 said...

Ryan,

Norris book bookbinding in Greenwood, MS. I live in Wake Forest, NC and shipped the bible to them. It took about 8 weeks to get the bible back.

Here is the website.
http://www.norrisbookbinding.com

They really did do a fine job and I have no reservation recommending them.