Sunday, November 1, 2009

Saturday Night


  • Saturday night and we are changing the clocks and falling back an hour. There are two schools of thought; you either get an extra hour to use or an extra hour of sleep. I try to use the hour, my family has chosen the extra hour of sleep.


  • This would drive me CRAZY


  • Seeing Newt and other Republicans playing politics trying to beat Pelosi is the reason that I am fed up with the Republican Party. How about a principled stand? Anyone?


  • In hindsight, I regret not going to more fellowship meetings when I was in Kentucky.


  • I watched Wall-E with the kids tonight. I am getting sick of having "Green" shoved down my throat. Nothing like being lectured by a cartoon to make me want to burn tires in the yard.



Good night.

2 comments:

Short Thoughts said...

The extra hour of sleep sounded like a good idea, but I just kept looking at the clock and telling myself, "It's really only ___ o'clock." That way I convinced myself to keep reading until way too late.

doug4 said...

I stayed up too late, and all my kids woke up at around 5:30am. I suppose they didn’t understand the extra hour of sleep.