Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday





Today is my dear wife’s birthday. She is an amazing woman. Not only is she a model wife, but the magnificent mother of three (soon to be four) boys, whom she skillfully home-schools. Since I was called to preach even before we met, she knew what she was getting into by marrying a preacher, and not only has she been supportive to me in my preaching, she has be a great help, support and encouragement to me. Never complaining, never questioning preaching engagements, always open to the next door that God would open. She is a wonderful woman, and though no one reads my blog, I still offer to her this tribute. Happy birthday.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That was the kindest, sweetest thing ever! I appreciate all the things you said. I couldn't ask for a better husband. You are always thinking of me and the children and I will always follow you wherever preaching may lead. I appreciate you and am so grateful to be your wife! You are a wonderful husband and father and a great man of God.